Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Ken Blumenfeld: Kim Richards' New Boyfriend Concerns Kyle Richards

On latest Sunday's episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kim Richards told her sister Kyle Richards that she has secretly been dating Ken Blumenfeld for the above year. Kim told Kyle that she's instigating in with her new man and Kyle started crying.

Ken Blumenfeld picture

Ken has yet to win Kyle athwart. She blogged: "When Kim told me she was impelling in with her neighbor Ken, I was in the way that disappointed and worried to be honest. I be aware of my sister very well. I reflection that if this was someone she veritably cared for, we would have known touching him a long time ago."

In Kim's defense, Ken looks like one anteater. I wouldn't want my friends and parents and children meeting him either.

Kyle continued: "...I chouse not know Ken. I have heard things that steer me off, however, if Kim with truth is happy, I will support her. I lawful don’t feel she is..."

Married the vulgar and people in relationships always be stirred superior to those who are simple. I think Kyle needs to let Kim have her moment. Kim's first husband was murdered and she has exhausted many years being alone. Kim deserves to exist happy too, even if her boyfriend looks like a fen creature.

Photo: Facebook

Tags: Courtney Stodden video Emily Didonato upskirt Kathleen Robertson topless Nina Dobrev nude photos Anna Friel nude Helena Christensen naked

0 comments:

Post a Comment